Position: IT Maintenance Supervisor
The person will manage the day to day requirements maintaining our in-house network and general IT needs for the company. This will include configuring and using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, building and maintaining data bases.
The position requires good administration knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2003 Server and Windows XP workstation environment as well as basic project management skills. The position requirements include the ability to maintenance our Microsoft Dynamics 4.0 CRM installation. This includes the ability to configure/customize Microsoft CRM using the web-based administration tools (form layout, workflow design; develop reports utilizing SQL Reporting Services, etc.). You should be able to conduct end-user training after successful customization of the CRM. You need to be self-motivated, detail oriented, have the ability to multi-task and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment under strict deadlines. You should have good written and verbal English skills.
Qualified candidates must send in a resume to:
Position: Graphic / Multimedia Designer
We are a looking for a creative person that possesses a good understanding about the web and able to design content for WebPages and print media. The candidate will be required to learn and understand the functions of our content management system. The work will expose the candidate to international customers with creative design methods.
- To perform the tasks related to web and design (i.e: Websites Designs, Multimedia Designs, Graphic Designs, Design Brochures, Posters, Media Kit, Magazine advertisement, etc).
- To maintain, enhance and support existing projects & our international clients.
- To be involved and contribute creative ideas in any future tasks related to design works.
- Required skill(s): Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Flash & WYSIWYG Editors
- HTML/PHP,MYSQL, CSS and basic video editing knowledge will be an advantage
- Working experience in web/multimedia/ graphic designs will be an added advantaged
- Preferably a Junior person specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design/Web Design/Development or equivalent
- Creative, meticulous and self-motivated
- Ability to multitask and meet datelines
- Able to communicate and write in English
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. We do not require degrees but require that the person is creative and has good knowledge in designing on personal computers.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with your detailed resume stating personal particulars, qualification, employment history, remuneration expected, contact number and a passport-sized photograph. Please add some samples of the previous work you did for review.
For more information please contact - Alex or Justin at +603 4043 6090